Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Intervention

A couple of days back, I witnessed a strange event. On my way to school, I have to pass an important road (it's the one you drive on as you come from Tampere towards Valkeakoski city centre). I call it an important road, because it's a lot wider than the ones you saw in earlier photos (the ones that go through the "T: Add {G} to your mana pool."). I don't know about roads in other countries, but compared to Romania, the roads here are extremely wide. This one had just one lane for each way, and a whole lot of space on both sides (to pull over, I guess).

So, now that I've set the scene, this is what happened. There were some logs on the side of the road, in this "pull over" section. Now, when I say logs, don't get me wrong, they weren't sequoia trunks, in fact, I hardly noticed them. Then, comes this bus, which suddenly stops, the driver gets out, pushes the logs off the road, gets back on, and drives away.

The fact is, there was plenty of space for the bus to pass, the logs weren't even on the actual road, so to say. I was shocked. I didn't know how to catalogue this event. Should I say it was considerate? Responsible? Freaky? You decide...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pics or it didn't happen :p

Anonymous said...

Riiiiiiiiiiight...