Thursday, October 09, 2008

Extermination (Of The Little Multi-Coloured Blobby Things)

The fact that I'm advertising for another game on Kongregate's website might sound a little monotonous, but these are the things I'm forced to play here. Today, I'm going to tell you about Amorphous+. This game is for all you Crimsonland fans out there. You are equipped with a big-ass sword (the kind that puts Cloud to shame), fittingly named the SplatMaster3000, which you use to splat multi-coloured blobby things called Gooples. You go into their nest, and attempt to clean them out. Now, Glooples come in many varieties, and although most of them are harmless, some of them can be really dangerous (and scary). This game is great fun, and if you immerse yourself enough, you can become easily addicted (in the good sense).

On a side note, if you decide to sign up for Kongregate, please inform me through the comments, so that I may add you as a friend.

No comments: