Saturday, August 30, 2008

Off to Colder Reaches...

Well, here it is. I'll be leaving within two hours. Taking the train to Budapest, from there the plane to Helsinki, and from there the bus to Valkeakoski. That's right! For those of you who don't know, I applied for an Erasmus scholarship HAMK University of Applied Science, in Finland. I received it, and will be spending the next three months at the Valkeakoski unit studying Automation Engineering. I'll be updating my blog about what's happening, so be sure to stay tuned.

Here is a photo from the goodbye party from two days ago: (Yes... I got a haircut)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NO idea why I look on that photo like I was drinking all night?! :D

Anywayz, I hope you'll be OK in Finland, and we'll have you back in one piece.

Make that trip useful, get some new experiences, some new friends and summons, and become a higher level Robot Engineer Goblin :)

I'll be here now and then, for some updates.

Goodbye, and see you in December!

I'm gonna miss those DotA evenings :)

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGG unde ti coada?! DOAMNEEEE. why?!