Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Container for Your EDH Deck!

Well, I was supposed to post my video review, but although the recording is done, the editing takes a lot longer than I thought. A lot of things happened to me this week, so I thought I'd post some of them, until I finish my video review. Hope you don't mind.

Here's a question: what do you do with your booster boxes after they run out of boosters? You would normal hold cards in them, right? That, or you throw them away. A few weeks ago I found a really nice article on mtgsalvation.com, in which they tell you how to turn the thing on the left of the image into the thing on the right:


Awesome, isn't it? What is it? Why, it's a deckbox, of course. Not only any kind of deckbox, it's a deckbox that can even hold an entire EDH deck, as can be seen in the following photos (showing my Jaya Ballard deck):



In case you want to make one yourself, just visit mtgsalvation.com. Also, one of the things they don't tell you is that you mustn't bind the edges too tight, otherwise the cards will have to be jammed in, they'll still fit, but they won't slide out nicely.

Happy crafting! Next time, 2010 Spring Anime Breakdown...

2 comments:

Vincze-Nagy AndrĂ¡s said...

I remember how my sister made a bed for Barbie from the original Box

Hey, and I have to mention that Eszter made a quite good make-up holder box from the my Lightning (FFXIII) action figure's box.

Packaging recycling FTW!

Viki Rosenzveig said...

We should get a prize from Greenpeace or something.