Thursday, February 14, 2008

Unspeakable Vault (of Doom)

As you may very well know, enjoy reading webcomics, and recently found a truly crazy one. For all of you who are into the Cthulhu mythos and for those who are only just a bit familliar with it (and even for those who have no idea what it's about), I hereby give you:


It is a webcomic full of that all powerful human something that gets us through life - laughter. I've added it to the webcomic roll on the right, but you can also click on the banner, or on this link here.

Enjoy! (Cthulhu fhtagn!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.